Explore Nepal With Cheap Flights From Phoenix
Cheap Flights From Phoenix
Nepal is a beautiful country and is blessed with nature’s choicest attractions. Visit our website to book cheap flights from Phoenix to have a great vacation.
Nepal is a remarkable country with history and culture with temples and monuments. This place is described by many as ‘there is always another adventure’. People visit to explore and trek the Himalayas and also to pay a visit to explore the culture-rich city of Kathmandu. Nepal will be a place of spiritual awakening for many. Visitors spend time visiting the temples and historic attractions. You also have opportunities to have the wildlife at the national park here. Travelers should check the local condition before taking a trip to Nepal. You can book cheap flights from Phoenix both one way and round trip flights to Nepal and have a memorable trip.
Best time to visit:
Any time between October and December is a perfect time to visit Nepal. The skies will be clear and you can have some spectacular views. January and February will be during winter and it will be very cold in the night and sees very few visitors. From May it will be very hot and humid until the monsoon starts in June.
Popular places to visit:
- Situated some 200 kilometers from Katmandu the Pokhara is the base of the foothills.
- This place is surrounded by the highest mountains in the world namely the Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and AnnaPurna.
- Book cheap flights from Phoenix to look around these beautiful places.
- For many people going on a trekking, Pokhara is the gateway to the Himalayas.
- Even if you are not hiking you will still enjoy the beauty of this place.
- There are clusters of Lake Side hotels, restaurants, and shops around the Lake Phewa where you can have some relaxed day walking around and by enjoying shopping.
- Trekking in the Annapurna Region:
- This one of the most popular trekking regions of Nepal.
- You can choose between trekking for few days or few weeks.
- The Annapurna circuit around the Annapurna Mountains takes 21 days to complete.
- There are many tea houses which offer their own version of apple pie and hence this circuit is popularly called “the Apple Pie circuits”.
- The Annapurna region situated in the North of Pokhara is best suited for walking.
Other popular places to see in Nepal:
- Chitwan National Park.
- Everest and Trek camp base.
- Sagarmatha National Park.
- Pasupathi Nath temple.
And a lot more to see and explore in and around Nepal. You can visit findcheapflightdeals.com or contact our travel technical team at +1-844-591-3220 and book cheap flights from Phoenix and get mesmerized by the beauty of Nepal.