Things to do in Charleston
Wonderful Things To Do In Charleston
If you like old school then you’ll definitely fall in love with Charleston. Age-old buildings, horse-drawn carriages are still a part of this city in spite of having some of the most forward-thinking bunch of folks as its occupants. New and innovative restaurants and dessert bars line the streets of this South Carolina city but yet you get a pang of nostalgia when you walk down its streets. The magic holds good for as far as the city stretches from the Harbor to the Downtown. Below are some things to do in Charleston.
Warning: start booking your flight tickets to one of the best laid experiences of your lifetime for when you finish reading this article you would have missed out on some better seats. Call our toll-free number 1-844-591-3220 and get some best deals before all the good ones are gone.
Coming back to the topic, where were we? Ah yes, the magic. It is best felt when you take a stroll around the Charleston and not by car. Maybe you can drive to places far away, but otherwise, we would recommend you stick to walking. Because only then can you savor the entire beauty of the old colorful buildings and mansions. Here are some things to do in Charleston free of cost.
- The battery is a must-see location before you leave Charleston. It is located on the southern tip of the city.
- Get a peek into the daily lives of the people of this city by visiting the Charleston City Market.
- If you want an isolated walk down the beach then you must visit Sullivan’s island.
- Want to soak yourselves in some southern sun? Head straight to the Folly Beach and enjoy the sun.
- Another beach spot for you and your family to enjoy in private is the Isle of Palms County Park.
Things to do in Charleston for which you might have to shell a few dollars include,
- Walking tours around the city
- Boat tours in the harbor, try and find the dolphins while you can
- Middleton Place
- Nathaniel Russell House Museum
- The Aiken-Rhett House Museum
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Magnolia Plantation and gardens
- Drayton Hall
- H.L. Hunley Submarine
Spring and autumn are the best times for you to visit Charleston with pleasant weather prevailing. But air ticket prices would be high during these seasons, so it would wiser to travel during the off shoulder seasons. If you want to book tickets with best offers, visit https://www.findcheapflightdeals.com.